Huge crowds turned out to enjoy the fantastic variety of entertainment throughout the afternoon.
- This year’s Corn Hall panto cast from Robin Hood mingled with the crowds.
- Live music performers;Joe Aiken, Groovapolitan, Ramblers Celidh Band, Ellen Fairey and carol singers from local schools
- Everyone’s friendly magician Ali Shazam kept the kids (and adults!) entertained
- Sunshine Artists face painting
- Mere’s Mouth had a fab mini fun fair
- Park Radio kept us all entertained with festive tunes throughout the afternoon
- The brightly lit Vintage Fire Engine from Bressingham Steam Museum delivered Santa for the Grand Switch-On.
- New for 2019, children could also visit Santa’s Grotto to meet the man himself!
There were plenty of tasty treats to enjoy from a variety of food & drink vendors. Thank you to all our stallholders!
A big thank you to all our raffle sponsors; Gourmet Grub, The Park Hotel, Weavers Wine Bar & Eating House, Browne & Son Butchers and NS Hughes Developments Ltd, Aldi, The Hug Cafe, The Corn Hall and Lucy Kayne.